Now is the time to create the patio of your dreams, because the Oklahoma City Home + Outdoor Living Show is back, March 25-27 at the OKC Fairgrounds! Vendors, landscapers and outdoor tradesmen from across the nation will be in OKC to help you build, plant
and decorate your outdoor spaces. From man caves in your garage, to grilling stations in the backyard, to flower gardens that brighten your driveway, the Home + Outdoor Living show has all you need to prep for spring.
The housing market and home decor trends have seen rapid changes in the last two years. In particular, home offices are now a necessity, giving way to unique storage ideas like ample shelving and pop-ups for privacy. In addition, outdoor patios have a
renewed importance in our lives, as we learn to get the most out of our time spent at home.
stHere’s just a sample of all the 2022 show has to offer:
- Mini Outdoor Oasis features will be spread all across the event grounds! These amazing backyard decor displays can be found by looking for the green leaf decals across the show floor.
- Speakers on the Fresh Ideas Stage will show attendees comprehensive organization methods, woodworking skills, DIY ideas and more. This year’s featured presenter is Stay Golden Organizing.
- The Pet Plaza has everything you need to pamper your pet– from collars to accessories to specialty care items and services.
- Visit the Homegrown Marketplace to shop local artisans’ handcrafted items, including unique home décor, food, art pieces and more.
- Finally, the Wine Village is a must see, with five local wineries offering award-winning bottles for guests to sample and take home.
The show will feature special admission days and time for some visitors.
- On Friday visitors over 65 years old can enjoy Senior Special admission, with $7 entry at the box office.
- Sunday is Hero Day and Teacher Day. The show is open to all military, first responders, healthcare workers and teachers for free admission with a valid ID at the box office.
The show is held in the Bennett Event Center at the OKC Fairgrounds and opens Friday, 12 to 8 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for adults is $10 at the box office or $8 when purchased online at homeshowokc.com.
Children 12 and under are admitted for free with a paying adult. Catch you there!