Warm, sunny weather is finally coming back around, and means that garden tools, home improvement plans, and outdoor accessories are itching to make their spring debuts. At The OKC Home + Outdoor Living Show, visitors can get a jump on spring cleaning, home improvement and landscaping lists with the help of more than 250 vendors and experts.
There is always a huge variety of projects, experts and topics to explore at the show, but there are certainly some crowd favorites, including:
- The Outdoor Recreation feature will help guests plan for their next big adventure.
- The fully landscaped Garden Center offers everything from equipment to grow your own food, to flowerbed hacks.
- The Cooking Stage recruits chefs from some of our top local restaurants to teach everything from basic cooking techniques to their most ambitious recipes.
- Lakeside Living is a 3,000 square feet fully outfitted lake side retreat, complete with a Smart Cottage, porch swing, landscaping and a water feature.
- Pet Plaza will offer everything from built in home features for pets, to products and of course lots of treats for your pups at home.
The OKC Home + Outdoor Living Show offers some special perks for tradespeople, military personnel and first responders. Friday is Trade Day so all tradespeople with a valid ID or business card get into the slow for free. Sunday is Hero Day so all veterans, active military personnel, police, fire and first responders are admitted for free.
The OKC Home and Outdoor Living show is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year! For a whole decade, this annual event has helped Oklahomans transform their homes and conquer major DIY projects. Celebrate this milestone and prepare for your own home projects March 27-29!
Tickets are $10 at the box office or $8 online at homeshowokc.com. Tickets for seniors are $7 on Friday, then discounted to $6 after 6 pm on Friday and Saturday. Kids under 12 are admitted for free. We hope you and your family can join us for a weekend of fun!